Bryn Phinney, a graduate from Wheaton College, brings enthusiasm as well as writing, social media, communication and project management skills to our clients. Bryn’s goal is to deliver the highest quality work and client care to the companies with whom she works.
- Project coordination and management
- Media relations and monitoring
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Copywriting/Press Releases
- Subject matter expert, interviews and research
- Branding and messaging
- Strategic planning and counsel
- Social media support for North Texas Municipal Water District, Cappella of Grand Junction and Longmont United Hospital. Work includes brainstorming campaigns, creating editorial calendars, writing and designing posts, boosting posts, running contests and tracking analytics. It also encompasses social media monitoring of various social media platforms for both client coverage and key themes that influence communications strategies.
- Copy writing specialist for e-newsletters, brochures and fact sheets. Project writer for clients including Parker Water, Security Water and Sanitation Districts, Christian Living Communities and United Technologies Corporation.
- Media relations support for clients such as Longmont United Hospital and Holly Creek Life Plan Community. Work includes drafting editorial calendars, formulating pitches, writing press releases, pitching news media and arranging interview.
- Manager of Sigler Communication’s Meltwater account for various clients, tracking and reporting media mentions of client companies or issues of interest, creating media contact lists and tracking/analyzing media trends including the positive vs. negative sentiment, advertising value equivalent, exposure and potential reach of media coverage.
- Special event coordinator and support for press gatherings, grand openings and public meetings.
- Media relations support for Gift of Hope Organ and Tissue Donor Network, conducting interviews and monitoring media coverage. Also crafted content for a series of biographic web releases, inter-company communication, newsletter articles for public consumption and monthly messages for display at the organization’s 180+ client hospitals. Assisted in hosting and promoting Chicago’s first ever Annual Organ Summit, interviewing multiple leading hospital physicians and transplant survivors for video coverage.
Education and Affiliations
Bryn graduated summa cum laude with an English Writing Bachelor of Arts Degree from Wheaton College. When not working on her latest project, Bryn can likely be found baking, writing poetry, or hiking in the mountains she loves.