Senior Graphic Designer
Heidi Cies is a Denver based designer with 30+ years of experience. Heidi’s mission is to function as a steward of her client’s brands, while recommending the most ethical and sustainable approaches to meeting their goals and objectives. She helps business, social-profit and government clients communicate thoughtfully, persuasively and efficiently in a myriad of ways. She joined the Sigler Communications team in 2010.
- Needs assessment
- Audience identification/analysis
- Brand development
- Concept development
- Design for print and electronic media
- Production management
- Lead designer on the rebranding process for several elementary schools within the Denver Public Schools’ district.
- Lead designer for the creation of branding, marketing and communications materials for The City of Denver and Denver Office of Economic Development.
- Lead designer for the creation of branding, marketing and communications materials for Denver Urban Renewal Authority.
- Lead designer for the creation of branding, marketing and communications materials for Downtown Denver Partnership.
- Lead designer for the creation of branding, marketing and communications materials for Holly Creek, Clermont Park and Someren Glen retirement communities within the Christian Living Communities network.
- Lead designer for the creation of advertising and communications materials for the grand opening of St. Anthony’s North Health Campus.
Education and Affiliations
Heidi holds a Masters of Arts degree from Syracuse University in advertising and design. Her professional affiliations include Social, Economic, Environmental Design (SEED) Network and AIGA Colorado. Heidi is also a part-time instructor in the Visual Communications department at Metropolitan State University of Denver, where she teaches courses relating to the topic of ethical and sustainability issues within the profession of design.