Lisa Sigler, APR
Lisa Sigler, APR, has 30 years of experience in strategic communications, stakeholder engagement, issues management and marketing/public relations. She founded Sigler Communications in 1996 after a successful career in both corporate and agency settings. Lisa is a skilled project manager of large, complex and often controversial projects. A seasoned strategist and counselor, she has worked with dozens of Fortune 500 companies, government agencies/entities, non-profits and trade associations.
Lisa’s niche expertise includes water, environmental and natural resource issues, healthcare, and corporate communications. Our clients value her direct approach, fanatical commitment to client service and results, and her desire to deliver high quality work cost effectively.
- Project management
- Strategic planning and counsel
- Crisis communications and issues management
- Stakeholder analysis and engagement
- Risk communications
- Branding and messaging
- Media relations and social media strategy
- Project lead for communications and public education and outreach for the $825 million Southern Delivery System for Colorado Springs Utilities, the largest water project to be constructed in the west this century.
- Project lead for Colorado Water: Live Like You Love It – first statewide public education campaign in Colorado on the value of water and importance of water stewardship.
- Project lead for Northern Water’s Integrated Supply Project that is currently in the permitting phase.
- Project lead for managing crisis communications for Security Water District’s nationally reported drinking water contamination.
- Strategic communications and implementation support to Centura Health mountain/north division.
- Project lead for the market launches/brand awareness campaigns for St. Anthony North Health Campus and Good Samaritan Medical Center.
- Issues management and marketing support to Exempla Healthcare for 12 years.
- In-house media spokesperson for the Colorado Children’s Hospital.
- Project lead for public involvement/communications support to 30 United Technology Corporation environmental sites nationally including communication strategy and public outreach.
- Project lead for the Redfield Site, one of the largest vapor intrusion site in the country involving indoor air testing in 800 residential homes.
- Project lead for communications management and stakeholder engagement on Asarco Globe Superfund site, California Gulch Superfund site and the Rocky Flats Historical Public exposure studies.
- Permitting support for project construction for Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. including addressing neighbor opposition, media relations and coalition building.
- Project lead for Texas Instruments and Newmont Mining Company’s inaugural corporate sustainability reports and ongoing reports including conversion to website based reports.
Education and Affiliations
Lisa holds a degree from Colorado State University in journalism and public relations. She is a member of the AWWA, Colorado WaterWise, Colorado Water Congress, Colorado Foundation for Water Education and serves on the energy/water council for the Colorado Association of Commerce and Industry. She is an accredited through the Public Relations Society of America.