Senior Art Director/Graphic Design
Lynn Noonan has more than 25 years of experience in advertising, graphic design and marketing communications. Her priorities for her clients are creating communication and marketing materials that convey the desired message in a quick and easy-to-understand format. She has worked extensively with Fortune 500, national and local clients distributing marketing communications throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Lynn’s primary design goal is to develop strategic, easy-to-understand communication materials that bridge the gap between the client and the public. The materials are designed to have a strong impact when needed and subtlety when desired. Lynn has experience in reaching people from different countries, cultures and socioeconomic classes.
Lynn has been supporting Sigler Communications’ clients since 2001.
- Graphic design
- Marketing communications
- Employee and internal communications
- Direct mail
- Large format displays
- Logo development
- Interactive messaging/infographics
- Created public education materials including, fact sheets, brochures, newsletters, invitations, construction materials, inforgraphics, maps and posters to communicate the complexities of the Southern Delivery System as well as projects for Northern Water, Security Water and Parker Water.
- Helped Western Union open new international markets when the flow of money around the world changed after the events on 9-11. Noonan also helped Qwest keep a national presence as the company transitioned CEOs.
- Designed multiple business-to-consumer direct mail packages for Fortune 500 companies that had high enough responses to become national control packages.
- Created an interactive recruitment tool used by the Saint Joseph Hospital Family Medicine Resident Program that increased Resident applications by more than 300% helping to reestablish the program nationally.
- Created expansive award-winning historic displays, spanning more than 150 years, for Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver, CO.
Education and Affiliations
Lynn holds a degree from The Art Institute of Colorado in Visual Communications.