Shannon Diederich has 25 years of experience in communications for Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, educational institutions, nonprofits and associations. She joined the Sigler Communications team in 2000 after working for one of the largest public relations agencies in Denver. Throughout her career, Shannon has developed and implemented comprehensive communications programs that help organizations facilitate positive change through purpose-driven communication.
Shannon’s niche expertise includes sustainability, healthcare, environmental and natural resource issues, and corporate communications. Our clients value her content development and refinement capabilities, strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strategic planning and counsel
- Project management
- Sustainability communications/reporting
- Content development/refinement
- Internal communications
- Community relations/public involvement
- Stakeholder analysis/engagement
- Project manager and lead writer of corporate sustainability reports for Newmont Mining Company, Texas Instruments, Texas Health Resources and DIRECTV.
- Senior writer/editor of water-related content for the Water Research Foundation and North Texas Municipal Water District.
- Senior writer/editor on environmental communications programs for the Redfield Site, various United Technology Corporation groundwater sites, Asarco Globe Superfund site, Rocky Mountain Arsenal and the Historical Public Exposure Studies on Rocky Flats.
- Project manager and senior writer for various initiatives for Catholic Health Initiatives, Centura Health and Exempla Health.
- Senior writer/editor to support various programs for veterinary, landscaping and homeowner associations.
Education and Affiliations
Shannon holds a degree from Colorado State University in technical journalism. Her professional affiliations include the Public Relations Society of America, International Association for Business Communicators, International Society for Sustainability Professionals and the National Association for Professional Women.