Graphic Design/Digital Tools
Jason Hanson, Senior Designer
Jason is known for his creative solutions, speed and attention to detail. With over 18 years of experience as a graphic designer, creative director and communications facilitator, Jason’s work encompasses concepting, creative brainstorming, and developing complex branding and marketing solutions. Jason is renowned for his ability to understand client challenges and to turn those insights into award-winning designs that meet client objectives. He has a knack and passion for consistently crafting insightful work to support corporate branding goals and reach new heights.
Jason received his bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design from Ball State University.
Cameron Burns, Senior Designer
Cameron has over 12 years of experience as a senior designer, bringing his talents into play by combing his strong imaginative and analytical skills. He has a unique approach to blending design requirements with technology. “Thinking outside the box” best describes Cameron’s award-winning approach to marketing and online communications tools. He provides a multiplicity of solutions relative to all design projects and educates clients in the different ways to incorporate current technology for creative problem-solving.
Cameron received his bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design from Art Institute–Colorado.
Peter Washington, Graphic Designer/Website Developer
Gini Queen, Senior Account Coordinator
Gini is a seasoned advertising/marketing account executive with over 30 years experience in the industry. She is instrumental in overseeing the day-to-day progress of Sigler clients’ projects in the Watermark pipeline, and is a stickler about keeping on schedule and under budget. Gini makes sure all i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed before declaring a project complete.
Kim Gill, illustrator, Senior Designer
Illustrator extraordinaire, Kim is known for her speed, agility and uncommon ability to capture exact details in her work. With a background in fine arts, costume design and illustration, Kim excels at morphing these talents into the realm of both print and digital design.
Kim earned an associate’s degree from The Art Institute of Colorado, and a masters degree from University of Washington.
- Creative concepting and project management
- Art direction
- Graphic design for print and digital
- Website design, programming, hosting and training
- Social media design
- Inbound marketing
- Online and multimedia applications
- Fine art
- Interactive digital/kiosks
Client Support for Sigler Communications
- Colorado Waterwise Live Like You Love It awareness campaign marketing toolkit, social media tools and website
- North Texas Municipal Water District website, annual report, supporting print and digital collateral and social media tools
- Cappella Grand Junction branding, image collateral and website
- SDS educational interactive video presentation/interactive kiosks
- Promotional materials and advertising for the SDS WaterFest public dedication event for the SDS water project
- Centura Health advertising campaign for launch of Neighborhood Health Centers locations
- CLS dementia unit logo design